do you ever just see someone that you’re close to and think about how out of the 7 billion people on the earth and the infinite possibilities life could have presented you with, somehow you were fortunate enough to have someone like that in your life
“Fosik’s feral creations take the shape of fantastic beings that communicate a subversive, anti-religious commentary through the depiction of hyperbolized fictional gods. Nameless, assigned no specific meanings or powers, beholden to no formal faith—real or contrived—Fosik’s idols are not meant to contribute to some grand theological narrative of the artist’s design. They are masterfully made beautiful objects that examine the nature of spiritual iconography through an absence of religious discourse. In this way, Fosik points to the power and scope of man’s innate creativity devoid of divine inspiration.”
– Lainya Magana, Hi-Fructose Magazine, 2010
He slayed the dragon.
The princess cried for days.
She loved that dragon.
|—||The stories fairytales don’t tell (via shy-fawn)|
Anxiety makes me feel like I’m full of moths. When you get excited for something, you get happy little butterflies, but the internal fluttering of anxiety is frantic and terrible. It’s in your stomach, making you sick. It’s in your throat, making it hard to breathe. It’s in your head, making it impossible to focus.
I love this so much
This might be the best thing everThat was a wild ride.
- One in three women report being a victim of domestic violence (30%).
- One in five women report being a victim of sexual assault (20%).
- 60% of Americans, 15 years or older, know a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Among the 70% of women who have experienced domestic violence and told somebody about it, more than half (58%) said that nobody helped them.
No more bystanding. No more ignorance. No more excuses.
All hail King Joffrey Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm
Twin Peaks (1990-1991)